Fabrication experience is a required but the company will train how to weld with the right candidate.
What you will be doing in this role!
The welders of the Company are responsible for reading blue prints, taking measurements, and using appropriate welding equipment to fabricate various metal projects such as chairs or the frames of semiconductors.
Why YOU want this position!
- Wage is $15-$26 per hour depending on proven experience!
- Work schedule is Monday through Thursday 7am-5:30pm and overtime on Friday’s as needed!
- Benefits provided by LC Staffing!
- Have a proven understanding of straight, square, and dimensions.
- Have experience using electrical and manual tools such as saws and calipers.
- Are able to read and interpret documents and drawings.
Call Anna or Brittany in our LC Staffing Kalispell Office at 406-752-0191 to learn how to apply for our welder position!
Visit our website at www.lcstaffing.com for more information about our services as well as our current job board! We are always recruiting top talent for our respected employers in manufacturing, medical, professional, office, labor, and hospitality positions