Customer Service Representative - Kalispell, MT
Earn $12.25 per hour and
be part of our growing team!
Customer Service Representative – Kalispell, MT
TeleTech, the global leader in business process outsourcing (BPO) with over 30-year history of recruiting great people like you, is here to offer a career in the customer service industry. We are currently hiring Customer Service Representatives in our Kalispell, MT Service Delivery Center.
Being a TeleTech Customer Service Representative will place you in an exciting fast-paced career, where you can go as far as your ambitions can take you. As a customer advocate, you will get to hear the satisfaction from your customer after you've been able to help them get the most out of the products or services that they have availed.
Here at TeleTech, we provide our associates with:
- Competitive pay plus performance-based bonuses
- Career advancement opportunities
- Health insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retirement savings
- Paid training
So join our team of upbeat professionals and enthusiastic Customer Service Representatives who support some of the most successful organizations on the planet! Our team includes more than 40,000 employees in over 18 countries worldwide, handling approximately 3.5 million customer transactions daily. It is people just like YOU that make TeleTech a great place to work at.
In this position, you will…
- Answer queries on products and services from customers of Fortune 500 brands
- Assist customers with how-to’s
- Address and resolve customer concerns to achieve first contact resolution
- Provide excellent customer service
Do you have the following?
- A high school diploma or GED
- Competency in using MS Windows
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced work environment
- 6 months of customer service experience (preferred)
If you do, it is YOU TeleTech is looking for!
Click on the Apply Now button to let us know about you. Even better, apply now and tell your friends to apply too – it’s always fun to work with friends!
For more information on the world of opportunities that awaits you, visit http://www.teletechjobs.com/
What to expect once you apply: TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check as a condition of employment.