Sales in Women’s & Men’s Apparel
Full Time & Part Time Available
- Sales in Women’s Apparel & Men’s Apparel, with grooming & training for Department Management. Retail experience, extremely important.
- Positions starting at $12.00 per hour and $15.00 for management positions
- Customer Service Skills (people skills) extremely important
- Must have basic computer skills (Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Email, etc.)
- Store is open seven days per week, and 10-13 hours per day. Therefore a flexible work schedule is important.
- 401(k) retirement plan, vacation and health insurance contribution, available, with full time employment.
- Honor, integrity, moral excellence and work ethic is critical.
- Serving our customers, supporting our community, contributing to our community, are Snappy’s “Hallmarks”. Snappy’s is a brick and mortar, supporting our families, supporting our community – kind of store.
- Greet Customers Pleasantly
- Assist customers with questions about product, size, usage and general information
- Clean work area and keep it presentable
- Put out and display new product
- Follow basic purchasing reports and pricing structure information
- Interact with Vendor Reps to learn about new products and programs (Manager)
- View and manage Department budgets (Manager)
- Create and manage product Purchase Orders (Manager)
- Assist and Train support staff in department (Manager)
- Participate in management meetings and planning for store events (Manager)