2018 4-H/FFA Market Livestock Sale
The Agribusiness Committee of the Kalispell Chamber would like to personally invite you to join our large group of business leaders and community members at the 49th annual 4-H/FFA Market Livestock Sale. Participation in the sale happens multiple ways:
- Purchase an animal for yourself or to share with your employees.
- Purchase an animal and donate the meat to a local organization of your choice.
- Purchase an animal and resell it back to a processor with the option to donate your resale check to a local organization of your choice.
- Not able to make a purchase on your own? Join with another buyer and purchase together.
- If you are unable to attend but wish to purchase, contact Mark Lalum, Agribusiness Committee Chairman, at 261-1654, or Joe Unterreiner, President/CEO of the Chamber, at 758-2804.
ALL proceeds from the sale go directly to the students who raised the animals.
The sale is Saturday, August 18th (of the Northwest Montana Fair & Rodeo) at the Flathead County Fairgrounds located in the Trade Center. A free breakfast, hosted by the Flathead 4-H Council, starts at 7:00am; there will be an orientation table for new buyers to answer any questions. The sale begins at 8:00am followed by a free lunch for buyers, hosted by the FFA Alumni.
The order in which the stock will be shown is as follows:
1) Beef 2) Hogs 3) Lambs
We look forward to seeing you at the sale!
Agribusiness Committee Chairman
Kalispell Chamber, President/CEO