2018 April Thinking Thursday- Social Media: How High Tech is a Blue Collar Business' Best Friend
Name: 2018 April Thinking Thursday- Social Media: How High Tech is a Blue Collar Business' Best Friend
Date: April 19, 2018
Time: 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM MDT
Website: Ayries Blanck Media
Registration: Register Now
Trip Builder: View Trip
Social Media Marketing is a powerful yet confusing tool that often leaves small businesses who don't have the millions of dollars behind them frustrated and overwhelmed.
- Been unable to crack the code of making it work for you rather than just wasting time?
- Been unsure what and when to post and how to create content (and what kind of content to even create)?
- Been mystified by the fancy gizmos and gadgets that come with putting your business online?
In this fun hour and a half long interactive lecture, Ayries Blanck, Branding and Marketing Expert will dive into and demystify the fun, exciting, and often confusing world of social media. You will walk away knowing:
- What Social Media Marketing is and how it's different from other marketing tools
- Principles and best practices
- The difference between the multiple "channels" and how to choose the right ones for your business
- Simple, easy strategy and content creation techniques
- Demystify the technology, software, and setup process
- Live Q&A to get all your questions answered
- Presentation slides and summary
- A free recording of the most important parts of the event
Fun Facts about Social Media
- More than 56% of online adults use more than one social media platform.
- 81% of American adults have at least one social media profile
- The average user spends two hours on social media sites each day
- 41% of Americans say it’s important that the institutions they engage with have a strong social media presence.