2020 January Monthly Luncheon: Announcing the 2020 Kalispell Business Agenda
Every year our monthly luncheon schedule kicks off with our January presentation of the Kalispell Business Agenda. The purpose of this program is to highlight the top issues of the day facing Flathead Valley businesses in 2020, including transportation, infrastructure, healthcare, downtown developments, and more. We'll highlight the biggest projects coming to Northwest Montana in 2020 including the airport expansion, widening of the Kalispell Bypass, and more.
Hear what the Kalispell Chamber's programmatic and legislative priorities are for 2020, including education and workforce development, future discussions about the controversial liquor laws, and how we will continue to support growth as a regional trade center and accelerate non-resident tourism growth. In addition, we'll make an exciting announcement about a NEW 2020 international trip opportunity!
Following remarks by Kalispell Chamber staff, a local panel of experts will speak about upcoming projects and how 2020 growth will affect their industries.
- Courtenay Sprunger, Principal of Big Sky Public Relations: Foys Lake construction, Reserve Drive re-designation and other MDT highway projects
- Craig Koontz, Owner of SunRift Beer Company: Downtown brewery and new restaurant on downtown trail and liquor laws
- Rob Ratkowski, Manager of Glacier Park International Airport: $100M terminal expansion and flight additions
- Shane Jackola, President of Jackola Engineering & Architecture, PC: 2020 commercial building projects and trends
- Mike Smith, Senior VP of Glacier Bank - Moderator
Menu: Southern Chicken Picnic
Crispy country fried chicken, cauliflower au gratin, garlic smashed potatoes w/ country gravy, fresh baked rolls w/ butter.