2020 October Thinking Thursday: Connect and Improve the Productivity of Your Remote Office and Workforce
Connect and Improve the Productivity of Your Remote Office and Workforce
Even before the pandemic hit, businesses had been shifting resources to the cloud, enabling vastly more efficient and effective communication and collaboration across great distance and between workers spread all over the globe.
Now that a lot of these changes are here to stay, even small and medium-sized businesses in Montana are taking advantage of available tools to make their businesses run whether the office is open or closed.
In this session, Univision will demonstrate how to get the most out of tools you already have or have available, during this unprecedented time and moving forward. At the end of this webinar you’ll have a better idea about:
- Best practices for accessing and sharing your company files remotely
- How to ensure your files and your connections are secure
- Available, affordable tools to communicate and collaborate efficiently within your organization
- Methods for onboarding new remote workers most effectively
- How to manage remote employees