Provence and the French Riviera Informational Meeting
EXPLORE PROVENCE AND THE FRENCH RIVIERA
March 28 - April 5, 2020
Click the Register button to RSVP for this informational meeting.
Early Bird Pricing: $3,199 per person (double occupancy) - Optional 2-day extension in Milan $599 (double occupancy). Early bird pricing valid through October 23, 2019.
Provence, a region in southeastern France bordering Italy and the Mediterranean Sea, is known for its diverse landscapes, from the Southern Alps and Camargue plains to rolling vineyards, olive groves, pine forests and lavender fields. To the south is the Cote d' Azur (or French Riviera), where the elegant city of Nice and glamorous resort towns such as Monaco and Canne line the coast. Here, all your wishes can come true! Conclude your journey with an optional two-night stay in the captivating city of Milan.
Tour features include:
- Round trip air transportation from Kalispell, MT
- First class accommodations for 7 nights: 3 nights in Avignon and 4 nights in Nice
- Superb cuisine - 9 included meals, consisting of seven buffet breakfasts and two dinners
- Sightseeing tour program - including local guide and all entrance fees. City tour of Avignon, Tour of Orange/St. Remy/Les Beaux/Arles, Tour of Aix-en-Provence, City tour of Nice, full day tour of Cannes and St. Paul-de-Vence. Optional tours available.
- Cultural Discovery Series- Our program encompasses cultural connections, in-depth learning on the local economy and social systems, and interaction with locals such as a visit to a winery, Paul Cezanne's studio, and learn and taste the local specialties- olive oil, cheese, and wine.
- Professional tour director
- Deluxe motorcoaches for transportation
- Baggage handling and transfers
- Optional two-day extension in Milan