Elevated needs leaders within our bookkeeping and payroll client services. This position is ideal for someone with a firm grasp of serving multiple business clients with bookkeeping and payroll processing. One of the benefits of working within our company is that we are a team of bookkeepers who support each other whenever we encounter a difficult situation. You will lead clients through gathering information, cleaning up their books, maintaining them throughout the year, and finally wrapping them up for year-end. In addition, you will communicate with clients, tax accountants, and any applicable government agencies. We process our payroll using Quickbooks Desktop software. Ideally, you will be able to understand most payroll tax regulations and agency requirements. Above all; we are here to help train you where you need additional support.
- The account manager of bookkeeping and payroll clients
- Oversee preparation of payroll and accounting services
- Analysis of client's payroll and knowledge of correcting errors
- Reviewing client's books and recommending updates/changes based on best practices
- Understanding the entire payroll process, from payroll processing to quarterly tax returns and annual wrap-up.
- Accounts payable process creation and management
- Accounts receivable process creation and management
- Bank Reconciliations
- Worker's Compensation compliance for clients
- Analyze the accuracy of business transactions and knowledge of missing information
- Professionally communicate with clients to clarify and direct the accuracy and completion of payroll and bookkeeping.
- Minimum 2-year payroll and bookkeeping experience, preferably within a public accounting environment.
- Strong understanding of debits and credits.
- Accounting Degree or Certificate a plus
- Quickbooks Desktop and Quickbooks Online Experience
- Quickbooks Desktop Payroll Processing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and G-Suite
- Non-profit experience preferred
- Strong internal and external communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple Companies and gain an overall understanding of each company's operations.
- Ability to create detailed workflows and follow tasks accurately
- Work-ethic solid and "team player" mentality
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Exceptional analytical and problem-resolution skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented