ESSENTIAL TASKS **These are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work performed. The omission of specific duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a reasonable assignment to the position. **
● Welcome customers with a positive and welcoming attitude. Determine customer interests and needs.
● Patiently educate customers on the menu, answer questions, and assist customers in selecting products.
● Maintain inventory by replenishing supplies while on shift, stocking equipment, food, and other products.
● Keep equipment clean and operable, by following operating instructions, troubleshooting when needed, and maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
● Follow City Brew organizational standards, policies, procedures, and safety expectations.
● Demonstrate “customer comes first” attitude.
● Accept constructive criticism and welcome opportunities for growth and development.
● Respond immediately to pressing needs of shift and identify when to engage Shift Leaders, Assistants, Senior Assistants, and/or Store Managers.
● Understand and follow all store cash handling procedures.
● Demonstrate flexibility to work varied hours of operation, work during high-capacity business hours with confidence and a calm exterior.
● Elicit customer feedback, listen and respond, and effectively address customer concerns.
● Communicate with Shift Leaders, Assistants, Senior Assistants, and Store Manager ideas, concerns, and recommendations for improvement on overall operations.
● Stay up-to-date on all company training materials and initiatives by interacting with the company’s learning management software (LMS).