Brewery Warehouse Manager/Packaging/Cellar
This is a full time position at Flathead Lake Brewing Co. located in Bigfork, Montana. We are a growing and dynamic brewery producing high quality beer for the entire state of Montana. The brewery operates 8-5pm Monday through Friday.
– Maintain a clean and professional warehouse, cooler, and work environment
– Maintain organized inventory of all finished products
– Operate and/or assist on packaging line
– Clean & fill kegs
– Assist brewers in all cellar related tasks
– Maintain facility cleanliness
– Transport raw materials from warehouse to production facility
– Build & ship distributor and direct orders
– Operate forklift
– Maintain all safety protocol
– Must be able to be on feet for 8+ hours per day
– Must be able to lift 20lbs or more, safely operate pallet jacks or hand trucks, and manage 150lb kegs regularly
– Ability to navigate and operate different computer software
– Valid driver’s license
– Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities
– Ability to coordinate with Director of Brewing to develop successful production/storage plan
– Ability to communicate successfully with all related personnel.
– Ability to follow all directions & SOPs.
– High School diploma or equivalent.
– Knowledge of packaging principles, processes, and good manufacturing practices is helpful.
– References a must.
– $18.00-$20.00 per hour, based on experience
– Hourly rate
– Benefits eligible after 90 days
– Opportunity for in-company training & growth
– Brewfests and other events
– Get to work with craft beer!
This position is open immediately. If interested, drop off a resume by the Flathead Lake Brewing Co. Pubhouse/Brewery located at 116 Holt Drive, Attention: Jon Hartig or email Jon Hartig at firstname.lastname@example.org.