Looking For a Dynamic Leader to Join the DREAM Team.
Salary Range: $40,000 - $58,500 depending on experience; opportunity for growth
Benefits: Flexible schedule, generous PTO, paid holidays, health care benefits package, outdoor
recreation passes and more!
To apply: Please submit a resume and cover letter to Julie Tickle, Executive Director at
email@example.com. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
The position is available immediately and will remain open until filled. DREAM is an Equal Opportunity
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, Master’s degree preferred
• Minimum three years of experience formulating and executing successful, comprehensive
fundraising programs; Capital Campaign experience a definite plus
• Residence in the Flathead Valley, Montana
• Track record of building and maintaining long-term relationships with fundraising constituents
• Knowledge of adaptive recreation, and can both directly and passionately translate the
organization’s mission and program delivery into fundraising initiatives that garner support
• Technology savvy; Ability to learn and utilize database software, fundraising event software, and
other online tools; Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, Adobe Creative Suite; Experience with
Neon CRM a plus