Ranked #97 in FORTUNE Magazine's Most Admired Companies in 2022, demand for Northwestern Mutual's products continued to grow during the pandemic's second year. NM made $16 billion in new life insurance sales in 2021, up 52% from 2020, and recorded its highest-ever level of "policy-owner persistency" - the number of customers who continued to renew their coverage. NM is expected to pay $6.8 billion in dividends in 2023 - the highest payout in company history. All four major rating agencies - A.M. Best, Fitch Ratings, S&P Global Ratings, and Moody’s - have awarded Northwestern Mutual their highest available financial strength ratings available to any U.S. insurer and a stable outlook for 2022. In fact, we are one of only six companies across all industries to be so recognized by Moody’s.
If you’ve considered starting a business, this may be what you’re looking for.
As a Financial Representative, you will work with individuals, families, and small businesses to help them protect and grow their financial future. The work you do is valuable, impactful and aligns with the values that we both share.
- Make an impact on the community, people’s lives, and the communities you care for by providing paths to financial stability and peace of mind.
- Benefit from a Nationally recognized Training and Development program with a well-defined leadership path that integrates education, experiential learning, and mentorship.
- Experience the power of independence and flexibility – with the freedom to live the life you want to live.
- Working for yourself alongside other driven, competitive, hardworking people who support you being your best every day.
How will you build your business? You will…
- Receive personalized coaching and market (client) development resources as well as financial support for professional designations and certifications.
- Establish impactful networks in the community and learn how to authentically build referral connections.
- Develop and maintain long-term client relationships (our average client relationship is over 40 years.)
- Provide customized financial strategies and solutions through factfinding and holistic financial planning.
- Broaden and deepen your skillset through ongoing professional development and joint work – experiential learning.
- The opportunity to design your roadmap to leadership and specialized roles.
- Be rewarded
Who do you need to be?
- Dependable, consistent, full of integrity and honesty.
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder.
- A driven, independent, self-motivated, and goal-oriented person.
- Growth minded, coachable with strong desire for long term success.
Come be a part of our award-winning team and help us make a meaningful impact on our community through our three-part financial planning philosophy: Risk Management, Wealth Accumulation, and Wealth Preservation and Distribution.
Average Income For a Montana Representative in Years 1-4 (2021)
Average - $116,217
Top 25% - $287,005
Average Income for a Montana Representative in years 5+ (Gross Revenue) (2021)
Average - $232,844
Top 25% - $490,747
Top 10% - $644,584