Job Opening: Hospitality Chef
Location: Flathead Valley, Montana
Job Type: Full Time
Reports To: General Manager
The Hospitality Chef is responsible for the culinary experience of all guests, staff, and players at Flathead Field and will help define and ensure execution of the standards set for the culinary program. Reporting to the General Manager, the role will oversee all culinary requirements in the execution of a high-quality seasonal, sustainable, innovative, and fan-focused menu. Candidates should have a background in culinary leadership and execution in high-volume kitchens. Through training, development, and mentorship the Hospitality Chef oversees all aspects of food production and service at Flathead Field.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• 2 - 4+ years of Line Cook experience or similar role in high-volume kitchens.
• Ensure the kitchen operations can run smoothly and efficiently with a mind toward guest, as well as employee, experience.
• Executes and oversees the prompt and accurate preparation of all menu items and food products as ordered, always referencing production sheets and approved recipes, following proper handling, preparation, and holding guidelines.
• Anticipate orders during peak service times to assure timely preparation and service while minimizing over-production and waste.
• Stock and maintain sufficient levels of food products
• Maintains a clean and sanitary environment including tables, shelves, grills, range, storage containers, and refrigeration equipment.
• Able to clearly communicate with management, fellow culinary team members and service staff
• Consistent presence in the kitchen with the team during prime service periods
• Familiarity with nutritional needs of professional athletes
• Maintain complete knowledge of and compliance with all Health & Safety, company employment policies/service procedures and standards as these relate to the kitchen and culinary team.
• Create signature menu items for Flathead Field based on type of event utilizing the ballpark.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should apply directly to Erik@RidgeRunBaseball.com with a resume of experience as well as references.