Land Survey Technician
Morrison-Maierle, Inc. has an immediate full-time opportunity in our Bozeman and Kalispell, Montana offices for a Land Survey Technician.
This position will be working under the direction of a Professional Land Surveyor (PLS). You will gain growth and experience in all types of land surveying and construction staking, including support surveys for Morrison-Maierle’s large and diverse engineering group.
Duties may include:
- Operating Trimble GNSS, conventional, and robotic equipment
- Processing survey data using Trimble Business Center
- Drafting exhibits, plats, and Certificates of Survey using ACAD Civil 3D
- Assisting with sUAS (drone) operations for photogrammetric mapping
- Assisting with 3Dlaser scanning operations
Must have a high school diploma. Other degrees are preferred but not required as listed. Associates Surveying degree or equivalent from an accredited post-secondary institution preferred. LSI certification preferred. Two years of experience in control, boundary, topographic and construction staking preferred. Other education and certifications applicable to the Opportunity will be considered.
Value added skills or certifications could include:
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Experience with Trimble Business Center, Trimble Real/Works, Pix4d and Trimble field equipment including 3d scanners
- Drafting or GIS experience
- sUAS part 107 Certification
Must be willing to work out of town on occasion. Must have a valid driver license and insurable driving record.
Salary: $40,000 - $55,000/year
Benefits: Flexible Work Arrangement Program
Employee Stock Ownership
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Health Savings Account contributions
Paid Personal and Holiday leave
401K matching contribution
An Equal Opportunity Employer for Minority / Female / Disability / Veterans
Apply online at www.m-m.net