Mechanical HVAC & Plumbing Engineer
Morrison- Maierle has exciting opportunities for Mechanical HVAC & Plumbing Engineers to join our Buildings Market Group in Billings, Bozeman, Great Falls, Missoula, Helena, Kalispell, Montana or Bend, Oregon.
Opportunity: Morrison-Maierle is recruiting Mechanical Engineers who want to expand their careers and help build a growth-driven, employee-owned engineering firm. This is a full-time position, but for the right individual a 30-hour part-time position would be considered.
Project Types: Airports, Higher Education, K-12 Education, Municipal, Healthcare, Government and Hospitality
- Designing, planning, scheduling, conducting and/or coordinating detailed phases of studies, investigations, and preparation of contract documents for HVAC and plumbing systems, energy studies/improvements, sustainable design elements and other components for buildings and facilities.
- Managing budgets, schedules, and deliverables
- Leading business development pursuits
- Leading, managing and mentoring junior engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience, preferably in Architectural Engineering industry.
- Professional Engineering License required.
- Revit/BIM experience and LEED certification are a plus.
Salary $65,000 - $125,000 with a competitive bonus compensation program
- Flexible Work Arrangement Program
- Employee Stock Ownership
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account contributions
- Paid Personal & Holiday Leave
- 401K matching contribution
- Relocation Allowance
Morrison-Maierle is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
Apply online at www.m-m.net