Mid to Senior Water/Wastewater Engineer
Morrison-Maierle has exciting opportunities for mid to senior-level Municipal Engineers to join our Water/Wastewater Market Group in a choice of offices in Montana.
Opportunity: We are looking to intentionally grow our municipal service offerings. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced seller-doer, project manager, or task manager who is looking for a new challenge. Join our team today and make an impact in the communities in which we live, work, and play.
- This position will provide a rewarding opportunity for a person driven to excel in the areas of business development, client care, project management, project delivery, and technical expertise associated with municipal engineering projects.
Project types: Water, wastewater, stormwater system design, and civil engineering for Municipal and Government clients.
- Develop, foster, and maintain strong relationships with present and potential clients
- Work on a team to complete workload including technical design and project delivery, client service, and business development.
- Projects include but are not limited to, coordinating detailed phases of studies, planning, funding assistance, scheduling, design, permitting, construction management, preparation of contract documents, and other components associated with municipal water and wastewater projects. Manage scope, schedule, and budget, and coordinate personnel for successful project execution.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Construction Engineering Technology or, equivalent.
- Mid-Level Position – Minimum of 5 years experience in the Civil and Water/Wastewater Engineering industry serving municipal clients.
- Senior-Level Position – Minimum of 12 years experience in the Civil and Water/Wastewater Engineering industry serving municipal clients.
- A professional engineering (PE) license is required in the specific state, or ability to obtain within six months.
Value-added skills or certifications depending on experience level could include:
- Water distribution and wastewater and stormwater collection planning, modeling, design, and construction
- Water, wastewater, and stormwater treatment planning, design, and construction
- Funding and regulatory agency coordination
- Business development
- Project/task management
- Personnel management/mentorship
Must have a valid driver's license and insurable driving record
Salary: $75,000 - $120,000 annually depending on experience
- Flexible Work Arrangement Program
- Employee Stock Ownership
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Health Savings Account contributions
- Paid Personal & Holiday Leave
- 401k matching contribution
- Relocation allowances are available
- Billings, Helena, Kalispell, Great Falls
Morrison-Maierle is an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
Apply online at www.m-m.net.