Customer Relations Specialist
Are you a warm, personable individual interested in defending the potential of our local youth? Then look no further than our Customer Relations Specialist position who is charged with engaging individuals interested in Big Brothers Big Sisters NW Montana.
· To provide timely, high-quality customer service for recruitment and fund development efforts
· To share critical information with potential participants that helps them engage with the agency and understand program requirements and expectations
· To promote safe and enduring matches that result in better youth outcomes
TO RESPOND TO INQUIRIES
· Handle all inquiries via online, emails, or voicemail messages with courtesy, timeliness, and flexibility
· During the first contact engage in thoughtful conversation to determine how the individual wishes to become involved (Big, Little, donor, or other volunteers) and offer immediate next steps, if appropriate
· Seamlessly refer an individual to another department within the agency if necessary.
· Be familiar with specific partnerships (e.g., corporate partners, fraternities) and targeted recruitment efforts to best propel agency's mission.
TRACKING AND DOCUMENTATION
· Accurately manage database to track contact with potential volunteers and families
· Highly organized in managing multiple priorities and timelines
· Effectively enter and complete tasks with appropriate follow-up both to clients and staff
· Keep an organized and tidy office space that is welcoming and professional