Here is an exciting, temporary opportunity to further your experience in the field of HR and make great money while doing it! If you are looking to join a great team of fellow employees, all working towards the same goal, be sure to apply today! Pay starts between $17 and $30 per hour depending on experience!
To apply online visit: https://jobs.lcstaffing.com/#/jobs/36251
Contract – 6 Months (January – June)
- Recruiting (Main Focus)
- Entry Level Employee Relations Support
- HR Special Projects
- $17-$30/hour DOE.
Whether it be determining a candidate's potential through clever questions or partnering with managers, the ideal candidate will be comfortable meeting new people frequently and have the ability to build relationships quickly. They should have excellent organizational skills in order to build and maintain a pipeline of prospective candidates. As the Generalist, your key areas of focus will include:
- Developing and executing creative recruiting plans to attract top talent for open positions
- Working closely with internal management to understand their specific talent needs, appropriate staffing levels, succession planning initiatives
- Collaborating on special projects as directed by the Site HR Business Partner
Key Requirements For The Recruiter Position
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, but not a deal-breaker if the candidate has relevant experience
- Effective communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Analytics – comfortable using pivot tables and intermediate excel functions.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office suite; Teams, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Workday experience a plus, or ability to quickly learn a new HRIS system.
- Ability to work onsite 1x day/wk. as needed and work remotely.
For questions and answers, call or text McKenzie in our LC Staffing Kalispell Office at 406-752-0191
Locally owned and operated, LC Staffing has been matching top talent with Montana employers since 1985. Headquartered in Kalispell and with branches in Bozeman, Columbia Falls, and Missoula, they pride themselves in partnering an individual’s skills and interests with a company’s specific team dynamic and changing needs. LC Staffing maintains the utmost confidentiality to protect employees who are currently working and wish to make a change. One free application with LC Staffing can get you access to over 80 career possibilities. For more information, please visit us at www.lcstaffing.com.