A self-motivated and energetic individual filling the position of Assembly. If you like routine and a supportive work environment, here is a great opportunity for you! $14/hr for day shift, $15/hr for swing shift!
To apply online visit: https://jobs.lcstaffing.com/#/jobs/36394
This individual will be responsible for the building (and help in testing) of semiconductor equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble semiconductor process equipment in a manufacturing facility
- Follow work instructions and documentation
- Follow all safety guidelines
- Be able to perform all or some of the following duties: electrical wiring, mechanical layout, or plumbing
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Performs related duties consistent with the scope and intent of the position
- Performs duties with a sense of urgency expected to make customer and/or ClassOne deadlines
- Passion for new technologies, innovation, and finding solutions to routine and difficult problems
- A persistent sense of urgency to learn quickly, and develop new solutions faster than anyone else
- Out-of-the-box thinking
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated
- Meticulous and quality-focused
- Attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a clean and organized workspace
- Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work under pressure and follow-through assigned tasks with good time management skills
- Convey effective verbal and written communication skills
- Technical or mechanical background
- Industry knowledge preferred
EXPECTATION FOR ALL EMPLOYEES:
Employees are expected to support the Company's business culture and values by demonstrating honesty, integrity, loyalty, accountability, and superior customer service as well as by contributing at optimum levels toward the success of the company.
Wage: $14/hr for day shift, $15/hr for swing shift.
For questions and answers, call or text Brittany in our LC Staffing Kalispell office at 406-752-0191.
Brittany is our top producing Manufacturing Recruiter at LC Staffing, located in our Kalispell Office. She understands searching for a job can be a highly emotional and vulnerable experience, which is why she is so passionate and successful at what she does. When Brittany is not at work, she loves spending time with her dog, Lizzy.