Global Product Support Engineer III
Do you love solving engineering and technical problems? Do you have a love for travel and saving the day? Applied Materials is looking for Global Product Support Engineer to join our Packing business unit with a home base in northwest Montana. If you have 2-4 years of work experience supporting semiconductor products with customers and are interested in joining a dynamic company that is the world leader in materials engineering solutions, visit our site to apply!
- Develop new procedures and Best Known Methods (BKMs) to service new products. Contribute to the FMECA process.
- Participate in or own first chamber Build & Test in Apps lab. Solve issues, or work with Engineering to address issues identified. Work with Manufacturing to develop procedures and participate (if required) on New Product final test
- Partner with Quality & Reliability (Q&R) group to review and address Top Field Issues. Participate in or own CAPA process. Conduct or facilitate Failure Analysis (FA) if needed
- Develop and document procedures to install (start-up), retrofit, and maintain the product (Technical Product Manuals)
- Develop new procedures, Customer Engineering Notices (CENs), Internal Service Bulletins (ISBs), and troubleshooting guides as required
- Collect process and qualification data to create product Best Known Methods (BKMs)
- Develop initial training package for new products and work with Global Technical Training (GTT) to develop training class. Train Customer Engineers (CEs), Process Engineers (PSEs), and Technical Product Support (TPS) assigned to customers who will receive ELS Shipments, prior to shipping
- Identify new parts that require to be stocked by AGS and work with them to ensure parts are stocked in correct locations
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project, or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
Experience: 4 - 7 Years
Relocation Eligible: Yes
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.