New Product Manufacturing Engineer II
Applied Materials is looking for New Product Manufacturing Engineer II to join our team in beautiful northwest Montana. Visit our site to apply!
1. With management supervision, develops, implements, and releases new product BOMs for moderately complex assemblies and product structure. Works with senior NPME to implement new product manufacturing, test, and sourcing strategies.
2. Develops and validates Operation Method Sheets (OMS) for moderately complex assemblies.
3. Partners with Sr NPMEs in 3D solid model virtual analysis process, including Master Layout (MLO) and Digital Mock Up (DMU). Participates in design reviews, providing DFA, DFAe, DFTp, ITO, and operational efficiency improvement feedback to new product development team to drive cost, quality, and cycle time goals.
4. Partners with Sr NPME to log change requests and executes change control processes including Non Standard Requests (NSRs), Engineering Change Orders (ECOs), Change Control Board (CCB), Supplier Problem Sheets (SPSs), Engineering Specification Waivers (ESWs).
5. Documents product-related issues/enhancement opportunities. Assists in determining root cause analysis..
6. Leads the Managed Build process for assemblies/modules.
7. Provides technical support and training to Applied and contract manufacturing resources, including piece part suppliers related to assemblies/modules.
8. May perform other duties as assigned.Functional Knowledge
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
Experience: 2-4 Years
Relocation Eligible: Yes
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.