Powder Coater III
Applied Materials, a leading manufacturer of equipment for the semiconductor industry, is looking for an experienced Powder Coater to join their team in beautiful northwest Montana. Visit our site to learn more about this role at one of Montana’s leading manufacturing companies.
Running machinery such as sandblaster, power washer, bead blaster, and ovens.
Moderate understanding of complex engineering drawings, procedures, and masking details. Enforce quality standards. Complies with documentation requirements
Can efficiently operate all non Halar Powder Coating equipment Advanced masking and deburring skills of complex components
Can safely operate, load, and unload the burn-off oven. General cleaning of parts. Transfer completed items or products from cooling racks or storage areas, using handcarts, hand trucks, or cranes.
Ensures equipment is in safe operating condition at all times and performs preventative maintenance as scheduled.
Has a basic understanding of SAP
- Has developed skills to perform day-to-day activities
- Understands how the assigned duties relate to others in the team and how the team integrates with others
- Has no supervisory responsibilities
- Recognizes and solves typical problems that can occur in own work area without supervisory approval; evaluates and selects solutions from established options
- Impacts the quality of own work
- Uses communication skills for exchange of information
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Experience: 2 - 4 Years
Relocation Eligible: Yes
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.