Product Engineer III
Applied Materials is looking for Product Engineer III to join our team in beautiful northwest Montana. Visit our site to apply!
- Engineering Change Request (ECR) and Engineering Spec Waiver (ESW) review, prioritization, and management
- Engineering Change Order (ECO) review, maintenance, control, and release. This includes, but is not limited to company’s Master Engineering Documentation, which includes original Engineering drawings, Bills of Materials (BOM’s), specifications, and other related documentation associated with Engineering development and production activity.
- ECO Release Coordination and Cut-in planning support.
- Management and control of Product BOMs (SBOM, PROJ BOM, Costing BOM, etc) through entire product lifecycle.
- Management and control of Product Master Layout (MLO)
- Management and control of engineering controlled ERP master data. (Initial material routing, Critical part attributes, etc)
- Management and control of CAD data promotion process in Windchill to ensure released data in Windchill matches data in Teamcenter.
- Support Engineering community by providing Promotion / ECO training and/or user support.
- Testing new functionality within Windchill, ERP, and other Engineering systems to ensure Engineering and product management day to day functions are not affected.
- CARM engineering review, NSR/CES scoping, tasking, and review.
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
Experience: 4 - 7 Years
Relocation Eligible: Yes
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.