Shipping Crating Tech
A local Manufacturer is looking to add a new member to their team! If you are looking to join a supportive team environment, this may be a good fit for you! Pay starts at $15 per hour!
To apply online visit: https://jobs.lcstaffing.com/#/jobs/36366
Shipping / Crating Tech will help with ship prep and crating of the company’s product while maintaining a safe and orderly work environment. This position involves light-to-heavy labor.
Shipping / Crating Tech tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Cleaning and preparing tools for shipment
- Wrapping of tools
- Assembling crates for tools
- Helping assist load and unload trucks
- Preparing shipments for FedEx, UPS, etc.
- Disassemble crates and other large shipping packages
- Prepare materials for shipment or for production
- Package materials in boxes for domestic and international shipments
- May need to drive a forklift
- Organize storage spaces
- Maintain a clean workspace
- Attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work efficiently
- Ability to maintain a clean and organized workspace
- Mechanical aptitude
- Use of common tools and power tools (screwdriver, drill, saw, etc.)
- Effective communications skills
- Team Player
- Work in a fast-paced environment
EXPECTATION FOR ALL EMPLOYEES:
Employees are expected to support the Company's business culture and values by demonstrating honesty, integrity, loyalty, accountability, and superior customer service as well as by contributing at optimum levels toward the success of the company.
Shift: Mon-Fri, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
For questions and answers, call or text McKenzie in our LC Staffing Kalispell Office at 406-752-0191.