Awesome opportunity for the individual who displays outstanding customer service! Join a great company in their effort to provide their community with helpful services and build genuine relationships in the process! Pay starts out at $15 per hour!
To apply online visit: https://jobs.lcstaffing.com/#/jobs/36314
Effectively communicate with prospective, current, and past customers providing accurate information, impeccable follow-through, accurate documentation, and the ability to maintain strong community relationships. Responsible for various customer service, clerical, inventory, and administrative functions for the Bulk Plant and Fuel Card Operations.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Smoothly answer and operate phone system, communicating with customers in a professional manner.
- Greet and assist walk-in customers, suppliers, and vendors in a professional manner.
- Perform data entry of delivery tickets and other account information as needed.
- Perform various clerical functions to include copying, printing, filing, sending/receiving/distributing documents.
- Accept and process payments.
- Assist in ordering and making fuel cards.
- Assist customers in completing account applications as needed and follow the application through the credit and approval process.
- Establish, organize, and finalize new customer accounts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong computer experience in various programs
- Basic math ability
OTHER KEY SUCCESS ATTRIBUTES:
- Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft products, and the ability to learn new programs.
- Recent telephone/receptionist and or customer service experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Team-oriented with a positive attitude.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to sit for long periods
- Ability to lift 30-50lbs.
- Work in moderate noise levels
- Work with minimum supervision
The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, at an hourly wage of $15
For questions and answers, call or text McKenzie in our LC Staffing Kalispell Office at 406-752-0191.