You're in for a shock! We have an awesome opportunity here! Pay starts at $15.50/hour with the chance of overtime as well! Extremely established Montana Manufacturer is looking for full-time Electrical Technicians.
To apply online visit: https://jobs.lcstaffing.com/#/jobs/34988
As an Electrical Tech, your workday will primarily consist of splicing wires and soldering connections to fixtures and equipment through crimping, soldering, and perhaps a few other methods as well. This a company that works on a vast array of projects, so not only will there be plenty of work to keep you busy, there will also be plenty of opportunities to expand your skillset in the Electrical field and use this time to gain some invaluable experience.
This is an ideal position for someone who:
- Is interested in working for $15.50 per hour.
- Isn’t afraid of a long day – there is the opportunity for overtime.
- Is looking to expand their skills, gain some new experience, and keep their head above water while the world is in a strange place.
- Wants to establish connections with a Montana titan in their industry.
- Can thrive working as part of a team.
All you’ll need is a desire to get the job done and at least 2 years of experience in the following areas:
- Diagnosing or repairing problems with electrical equipment (lights, relays, battery isolators, generators sound, navigation, communication, security equipment, and leveling system in motor vehicles).
- Installing equipment and accessories (stereos, navigation, communication, and security equipment).
- Running wires and cables for low voltage AC and DC systems, controls, and various electronic appliances.
- Cutting openings and drilling holes for fixtures and equipment, using electric drills, air saws, and multi-tools.
- Reading and following CAD drawings.
For questions and answers, call or text Nate in our LC Staffing Kalispell office at 406-752-0191.
Nathan (Nate) has over 3 years of recruiting experience, starting in a niche industry in Texas in 2017 and now working for LC Staffing in our Kalispell and Glacier branches. Nate specializes in finding good candidates in the manufacturing, industrial, and sales fields. He is a skilled judge of character and ability in potential candidates, making him vital to Montana employers. Did you know that Nate is the ping pong champion of Bad Rock Canyon?