Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Chamber Of Commerce
Since 1904 the Kalispell Chamber of Commerce has been a leading voice in strengthening the Flathead Valley community and the business climate in order to make the area an ideal location to live and work. We earned a five star accrediatoin in March 2017. The Kalispell Chamber consists of 700 businesses and organizations that collectively employ over half of the workforce in Flathead County, Montana. The Kalispell Chamber continually enhances and leverages the talents and resources of its members to improve economic opportunities and is an advocate to its broad and diverse membership, creating a climate of growth and success. The Chamber also provides unique opportunities for individuals and businesses to make a difference by connecting them to important community issues, and helps to build a stronger community by staying focused and involved in top business, civic, and social priorities.
JobsMembership Development ManagerCategory: SalesThe membership development manager is responsible for developing relationships with current members to increase retention and higher investments as well as create new member recruitment plans to continually add to the overall membership base. Will work with other Chamber staff on program development and marketing strategies as it pertains to the membership.
ContactPhone:(406) 758-2800Fax:(406) 758-2805
Whom to Contact
- Vonnie DayKCVB, Sales AssistantPhone: (406) 758-2809
- Meche EkKalispell Visitor Center CoordinatorPhone: (406) 758-2811
- Dawn JacksonKCVB, Group Sales ManagerPhone: (406) 758-2820
- Katherine LufkinMarketing and Communications SpecialistPhone: (406) 758-2801
- Diane MedlerKCVB, DirectorPhone: (406) 758-2808
- Diane Morton StoutLeadership Flathead Program DirectorPhone: (406) 758-2810
- Joe UnterreinerPresident and CEOPhone: (406) 758-2804
Heart of downtown, just off main street!